Re: [TowerTalk] Banishment?

To: shr@swtexas.net (W0UN -- John Brosnahan),k3bz@arrl.net ("Jerry Keller"),towertalk@contesting.com ("TowerTalk")
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Banishment?
From: ny6dx@netscape.net
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 21:33:12 -0500
The person in question has not only tried to contact champion to get the right
belt,but also sent the wrong one back UPS only to have it refused delivery.When
does buiseness govern whom should be banished from a reflector?Seems silly to
me.
  Also if a person voices an oppinion and is banned from the reflector for not
seeing the administrator as right is this a constitutional violation of freedom
of speech or expression?I am curious.Maybe the two parties should try to work
this all out in a private forum.

W0UN -- John Brosnahan <shr@swtexas.net> wrote:

>>But what if it was NOT a true copy? Frankly, I find it hard to attribute
>>that message to the Steve
>>Morris K7LXC I'm familiar with here on TowerTalk. It just doesn't sound
>>like him, and until Steve
>>says different, I'm not ready to believe it.
>>
>>73, ?Jerry K3BZ
>
>Jerry-- I agree!
>
>If you read the note that was attributed to Steve carefully, you will see
>there IS another
>side of the story.
>
> > > I don't know about any other time, but I just unsubscribed you and will
> > > put you on the permanently banned list because this seems like the only
> > > thing I can do to get some satisfaction from you regarding getting ripped
> > > off for my Champion Radio Products merchandise and only hearing from
>you via
> > > credit card disputes.
> > >
> > > Cheers,
> > > Steve ? K7LXC
>
>It sounds like Steve feels that HE was ripped off for his products, ie,
>that he never
>got them back and never had any communications from the guy until he had the
>credit card dispute.
>
>So, it appears there are TWO sides of the story. ?And since I only know one
>party
>and all experiences with him have been very satisfactory I will remain
>unmoved by
>the purported claim that Steve somehow did this guy wrong.
>
>As president of Alpha/Power for three years we had WONDERFUL customers,
>except for one or two bad apples. ?You could do NOTHING to please them. ?And
>when you tried they would come up with something else they were upset with.
>The hobby is a cross-section of the real world. ?And it filters out most (I
>say most)
>of the bad apples. ?But every once in a while one gets through.
>
>It would be nice if Steve made a statement about what happened from his side --
>just to satisfy the curious. ? But talk is cheap and I will make my
>judgements based
>on the vast majority of positive experiences that I and others have had,
>and not on what
>one person has claimed on the internet.
>
>--John

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.