RE: [TowerTalk] Banishment?

To: <ny6dx@netscape.net>,"'W0UN -- John Brosnahan'" <shr@swtexas.net>,"'\"Jerry Keller\"'" <k3bz@arrl.net>,"'\"TowerTalk\"'" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TowerTalk] Banishment?
From: "Joe Subich, K4IK" <k4ik@subich.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 22:25:31 -0500
All this back-and-forth is way off topic but I've reached the
tipping point and need to sound off ...

TowerTalk is not a Champion Radio support forum and is not
funded by Champion Radio.  The individual in question did not
violate any rules of "TowerTalk" or Contesting.com and, as the
list administrator for two other Contesting.com lists, I
consider it entirely inappropriate for the administrator of
this list to "blacklist" anyone over a personal or business
dispute.

Further, for the two individuals to drag their business dispute
into public via this forum was inappropriate as well.

73,

   ... Joe, K4IK