Re: [TowerTalk] Proper bolt sizes for Rohn 25G

To: "chris" <chris@fite.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Proper bolt sizes for Rohn 25G
From: "Ed Laughery" <laughery@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 08:38:23 -0600
Hi

I purchased brand spanky new sets of Rohn 25 Tower bolts (in the tube) from
WWW.WB0W.Com.  Very reasonably priced and quick service.  No affiliation
other than very satisfied customer.

Prior to ordering, I could only find recommended bolts at an industrial
house and they were almost triple the price from the above supplier.

Good Luck
Ed AD5JV