Re: [TowerTalk] Proper bolt sizes for Rohn 25G

To: chris <chris@fite.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Proper bolt sizes for Rohn 25G
From: Tom Anderson <WW5L@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 08:41:41 -0600
Chris:

In the past I have always bought mine from Texas Towers. Gerald is always helpful at TT. The last time I bought them he had them prepackaged with enough bolts and nuts for one section in each tube.

Tom, WW5L

chris wrote:
I took down my tower a few years back and discarded the old, rusted bolts. I cannot find a listing of the sizes for the bolts for the legs and the house bracket. All the Rohn literature I have does not cover the fasteners by tower size.

I certainly would appreciate it, if someone could post the sizes for the leg sections or point me to somewhere to find them.

Thanks,