Re: ***WARNING**** DISHONEST SELLERK4IDC/KB4IDC :[TowerTalk] LargeMast F

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: ***WARNING**** DISHONEST SELLERK4IDC/KB4IDC :[TowerTalk] LargeMast For Sale...last one
From: "Alan NV8A (ex. AB2OS)" <nv8a@att.net>
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2005 18:21:10 -0500
The following appears to be the ad. (posted here last June) on the basis of which the complainant placed his order:

"Hello Readers,
I have for sale one AS455G rotor plate and two complete sets of the GA45GD torque arm assemblies available for sale or trade. I will sell all three items for $225, shipped CONUS, or split up for $75 each + shipping.

Thanks, Robin Midgett KB4IDC 615-322-5836 office - rolls to pager 615-835-7699 pager 615-773-4198 home KB4IDC@Comcast.net"

How would a prospective purchaser know from this ad. that the items in question were made by "an inexperienced fabricator" and not genuine Rohn products?

Alan NV8A
(Who has never dealt with the supplier and knows nothing about the dissatisfied purchaser)

On 02/09/05 04:46 pm Tom Rauch tossed the following ingredients into the ever-growing pot of cybersoup:

<snip>

> . . . why all the whining? When you buy from an
inexperienced fabricator you are getting exactly what you
are buying. A one-off thing that may be a disaster waiting
to happen. Why complain? Suck it up, learn your lesson, and
move on.