Re: [TowerTalk] Help in planning a new QTH

To: TOWERTALK@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Help in planning a new QTH
From: Joe - WDØM <WD0M@centurytel.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 13:43:38 -0700
I agree - its a very unfair statement.  Want to buy property in
Washington?  My brother is a realtor there AND a ham.  It certainly is
incumbent upon the BUYER to check things out - relying totally on a realtor
can be a mistake - I'm sure you wouldn't buy most things that way.  I've
purchased property all over the US (USAF- Retired) and found realtors to be
an honest bunch for the most part - like the rest of society.  When it came
to putting up antennas, I did my own research, with the realtor's and
occasionally county clerk's help.

73,
Joe
WDØM