Re: [TowerTalk] 40 meters

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 40 meters
From: "larryj@teleport.com" <larryj@teleport.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 12:08:29 -0500
Don't sell those "simple" antennas short - I have 5BDXCC, 187 countries
confirmed on 80M, 255 confirmed on 40M, etc. with my Butternut HF6V
multiband vertical antenna (a few of the 75-Meter contacts were made with
an Inverted Vee up about 55 feet, but mostly all done with the Butternut).
160 Meters has a ways to go - only 41 countries, so far.

K7LJ