Re: [TowerTalk] How can a SteppIR Perform So Well?

To: W4ZW <w4zw@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] How can a SteppIR Perform So Well?
From: Jim Jones K0HY <k0hy@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 21:17:51 -0700
Salt air has got to be murder on antennas, towers, and feed lines.  The
way below zero temps in the mountains around here do weird things to
everything.  I have seen coax snap when frozen to 45 below.  Guess it
makes me appreciate everything outside no matter where.  Our environment
can outdo human engineering every time.

73  Jim