Re: [TowerTalk] Tapered tower hazer

To: TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tapered tower hazer
From: Jeff Goldman <k3dua@erols.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 15:24:08 -0500
That is true, but since the tower is a uniforn taper,  it would be easy
to design the tracks to be against the side of the tower and to have
the offset of the tower angle built into the tram itself.

The taper really isn't all that much.  On a side, the taper amounts to
about 2 inches per 10 foot section.