Re: [TowerTalk] Tapered tower hazer

To: "Jeff Goldman" <k3dua@erols.com>,"TowerTalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tapered tower hazer
From: "Kelly Taylor" <ve4xt@mts.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 14:33:49 -0600
This would be the only way to go.

By the time you got to the top of even a 60 foot tower, a vertical tram
would be 12 inches out from the top of the tower, which would be the
equivalent of mounting your rotator, mast and antennas on a 12-inch sidearm,
which would seriously de-rate the tower, IMHO.

Mounting the rotator at the required angle should be relatively easy.

73, kelly
ve4xt