Re: [TowerTalk] Pad and Pier Foundations

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Pad and Pier Foundations
From: Kelly Johnson <n6kj.kelly@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 09:43:49 -0700
This wasn't exactly what I was looking for.  The Super Titan towers
and the AN Wireless Towers show foundation plans where the bottom of
the hole (the foundation) is wider than the rest of the hole (the
pier).  The foundation at the bottom is significantly wider (like
18").  How do people dig these types of holes?