Re: [TowerTalk] Pad and Pier for ROHN SSV. Pad and Pier Foundations

To: isp@bnjcomp.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Pad and Pier for ROHN SSV. Pad and Pier Foundations
From: Phil Camera <kb9cry@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2005 22:20:52 -0500
"I am also thinking that all of these specs "assume" that you will have
sections 6n - 1w which I don't so that should give me some relief.
I only get to do this once so am looking for good input from this list."

Sounds like what you really want to do is get some good input from your
structural engineer who can calculate the overturning loads and has
knowledge of your local soil conditions.  Anything you receive from this
list, even from experts, is merely speculation.  You state you "want to
do it right", well then, don't take this personally, then do it right.
Now's not the time to skimp.  JMHO.  Phil  KB9CRY