[TowerTalk] OT Re: TowerTalk Digest, Vol 37, Issue 60

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] OT Re: TowerTalk Digest, Vol 37, Issue 60
From: "K8RI on Tower talk" <k8ri-tower@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 02:01:10 -0500

>> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
>> than "Re: Contents of TowerTalk digest..."

I gave up. The filters here dump all messages if  no topic goes with digest.

I subscribe to about 34 active lists and only read the topics of interest
based on the subject as that equates to about 100 to 120 messages a day.
Add to that the personal mail and I just don't have time to check out the
"generic" stuff.

N833R - World's oldest Debonair CD-2
www.rogerhalstead.com