Re: [TowerTalk] [SCCC] SteppIr's are BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] [SCCC] SteppIr's are BEAUTIFUL!!!!
From: "WA3GIN @ Arlington County, VA" <wa3gin@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 10:02:26 -0400
HAH,

Actually, I thought the persons interviewed were pretty mild mannered
about it.  I suppose it would be less of a problem if there were 100ft
oak trees lining the streets but because the development was almost
desert like with regard to greenery the "beautiful" antenna did
stick-out a bit.  Still, I thought it looked great but I'm biased.

I also thought the spokes person was pretty fair minded about it.  All
and all the media coverage was even handed.  I felt sorry for the ham
radio operator who had no trees to tie dipole wires to and such, haha

73,
dave
wa3gin