Re: [TowerTalk] [SCCC] SteppIr's are BEAUTIFUL!!!!

To: Michael Tope <W4EF@dellroy.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] [SCCC] SteppIr's are BEAUTIFUL!!!!
From: Alan Zack <k7acz@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 17:13:14 -0700
I wonder how many of these complaining neighbors have dogs that bark all
hours of the day and night disturbing their neighbors.  I'd much rather
have a tower and antenna next door than a nuisance barking dog.  And how
may have moved into the neighborhood AFTER the tower went up.  I checked
with all my neighbors before I put up my tower.  I got my zoning and
bldg permit and put up the tower.  All is legal.  No one was against
it.  Then my nice little old lady next door neighbor moved out and some
trailer park trash moved in.  This new neighbor has complained to the
city but they have told him all is legal.  And yes, he has 3 dogs that
stay outside 24/7 and bark and cry out of boredom since they are left
alone 50 per cent of the time.

Michael Tope wrote:

> [...]

Alan Zack
Amateur Radio Station K7ACZ
Official USCG Auxiliary Comm Station
Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
Quality Engineer, The Boeing Company, Retired
SEMPER PARATUS
http://gocoastguard.com
http://www.uscgradio.net
http://www.comm-one.org