Re: [TowerTalk] SteppIr's are BEAUTIFUL!!!!

To: "Ricky Scott" <rickw7psk@gmail.com>, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] SteppIr's are BEAUTIFUL!!!!
From: k0occ@comcast.net
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 16:18:21 +0000
I wonder if the neighbors would have liked it better if he had put in a
swimming pool, surrounded it with outdoor speakers powered by a 200 watt
stereo, and had teenagers diving, splashing, whooping and hollering all day
with music blaring.

My neighbors would beg me to put up a huge tower (although prohibited by
neighborhood covenants ) if it would get rid of the neighbor with the pool.

--
Ernie, k0occ
Atlanta, GA

From: "Ricky Scott" <rickw7psk@gmail.com>