Re: [TowerTalk] Beam Suggestions

To: k8jdc@sbcglobal.net
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Beam Suggestions
From: Dino Darling <dino@k6rix.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 08:23:48 -0700
If you want a SteppIr, get the SteppIr!  It's pay me now or pay me later
and the SteppIr is a great antenna so far!

The only other two choices for a small beam would be the following
(IMHO)

1.  M2 KT34M2
http://www.m2inc.com/products/kt/kt34/kt34m2.html

2.  Force 12 C-3SS (or any other C-3 based on your requirements)
http://force12inc.com/F12-specs-c-r1-0.htm

I'd run from the older designs of the Mosley and especially CushCrap!

I lean towards M2 because of their OUTSTANDING customer service.  But,
if you get a Force 12 that is complete, out of the box, then it too is
a real performer!  With the Force 12, you MUST double check your parts
list!!

Again, these are MY opinions based on my own personal experience and
talking with those much more knowledgeable than I!!!  Your mileage may
vary!

Dino  -  K6RIX
dino@k6rix.com