Re: [TowerTalk] CONCRETE CURING

To: "Mike, K6BR" <noddy1211@sbcglobal.net>,"'Craig Clark'" <jcclark@wildblue.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] CONCRETE CURING
From: "Larry WA9VRH" <wa9vrh@mtco.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 19:28:49 -0500
US Tower recommended four weeks for the base for my 55' crank-up. The tower
arrived a week early at the shippers terminal. (I live in the sticks and a
40' semi trailer would be an issue getting in and out)  I needed to get it
out of the trucking terminal and my well driller had agreed to pick it up.
Since he was going to deliver it and also put it in an upright position I
called US Towers and asked if it would be ok to have the tower attached to
the base and set upright. They told me yes but to not do anything else to it
for at least another week. Well that was 10 years ago and it is still
standing. To net it out contact the tower manufacturer for guidance and
assurance.
73 Larry WA9VRH