Re: [TowerTalk] One more question on PL-259s

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] One more question on PL-259s
From: Terry Dunlap <kk6t@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2006 09:21:30 -0800
I wonder why quite a few people on this reflector recommend using a crimp style
PL-259 but still talk about the best way to solder the center conductor.
If it's best to crimp the shield wouldn't it be better to have a connector
where the center conductor gets crimped also?
Does such a thing exist?

73 de Terry KK6T