Re: [TowerTalk] [SPAM] Re: One more question on PL-259s

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] [SPAM] Re: One more question on PL-259s
From: "Jim Walker" <jim@walkersdomain.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 17:48:27 -0600
There are many sources for crimp-on PL-259s, I understand.

And there are more than one connector option for RG-8, RG-213 type coax.

So my question for those of you who have been crimping connectors for some
time.....which model connector is best and where do you buy them?

All input if appreciated.

Jim
KB0X