Re: [TowerTalk] BIG array

To: "BRENT BAUM" <brentbaum5323@msn.com>, <jimjarvis@verizon.net>,<towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] BIG array
From: <ve4xt@mts.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 11:40:48 -0600
It occurs to me that we're all in this for different reasons: some to
challenge their operating skill, some to tinker and learn about
semiconductors, some to tinker just for the hell of it.

I suspect for this gent, the mechanical engineering challenge is the thing.
The wisdom of it electrically is probably beside the point.

Hey, more power to him! I'd love to hear it in action!

 73, kelly
ve4xt