Re: [TowerTalk] BIG array

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] BIG array
From: "David Robbins K1TTT" <k1ttt@arrl.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 20:35:51 -0000
My only question, why go to all that trouble to stack like that with
elevation control and not also provide for polarization rotation???  A few
more motors, some fancy gear drives, and tilt them vertical, or even to 45
degrees with phasing harnesses to switch from linear to circular... or maybe
steppir's don't like being vertical??

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net