Re: [TowerTalk] Potential New FCC Tower Construction Threat

To: "'Vic'" <wb4slm@cox.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Potential New FCC Tower Construction Threat
From: "AD5VJ Bob" <rtnmi@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 13:07:09 -0600

> <snip> The USFWS is estimating between 4 and 50 million bird
> collisions with communications towers each year
>
> That's a pretty dramatic spread - even in statistical process
> control those figures would be thrown out -- one would think
> the USFWS could do better with the math on that one --

Yes but we are thinking technically, factually, accurately.

You see, the "truth" is, it is to *their* advantage *not to do well* on the
math. All they need is the hype that is generated by
stupid statements and surveys that were never made to begin with or charts that
have no reference material but pretty colors.

Their support will come from a dumbed down US society who doesn't understand
the math to win their case, and they already have that
society.

In the past 20 some-odd years that has already been proven over and over again
much to our shame and our discredit.

So if they don't like *the look* of towers, they can make a stupid statement
and form a law based on it and get rid of the towers.

Whereby in real truth (technically, factually, accurately), there is no
substance in truth to it at all.

Towers aren't the only thing that are falling prey to a generally increasing
disease which is spreading throughout our society, this
insane way of making *contrived facts* seem real.

  73 fer nw es gud DX,
QSL VIA: BUR, LotW, e-QSL
Bob AD5VJ(AAR6VM)
Old calls: WY5L/KH3-KE5CTY-N5IET