Re: [TowerTalk] Phillystran Guy Design

To: TexasRF@aol.com, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Phillystran Guy Design
From: bob finger <finger@goeaston.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 12:20:31 -0500
I  put a couple of large (I forget the exact size) Crosby clips on the
upper end of the Phyllistran big grip to act as an ice cracker.  Can't
say if it works or not as I have been fortunate enough to not had any
ice build up in the four years my towers have been up with
Phyllistran.  Ice sliding down a guy can do lots of damage tho so I
think it is good cheap insurance.  73 bob de w9ge