Re: [TowerTalk] Coax Connectors

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Coax Connectors
From: "Daron J. Wilson" <daron@wilson.org>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 20:20:18 -0800
> NOT ..         means "Universal High Frequency"
> (Have heard others .. but it did NOT mean Ultra High Frequency --- no
> way!)

Do you have one shred of support for this bogus claim?  Every reference I've
checked on my bookshelf defines it as Ultra High Frequency, which it was at
the time the definition was proposed.  So...show me the money.  A simple
google search for the definition of UHF will show you many reputable
resources defining it as Ultra High Frequency.

Share the knowledge!!

73

N7HQR