Re: [TowerTalk] alpha spid rotator

To: Joe - WDØM <WD0M@centurytel.net>,<towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] alpha spid rotator
From: <ve4xt@mts.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 14:56:21 -0600
There are a variety of shipping methods. In my experience, the least
desirable, unless you need it quickly, is a courier service of any kind.
There is usually a fee added by the courier that inflates anything owed to
the U.S. government.

Duties are a fact of life of cross-border shopping. Welcome to the
headache we Canadian amateurs have faced for decades.

Importers, in other words, the buyers, are responsible for any duties,
shipping or other import fees.

In my view, it's up to the buyer to be aware he's buying from a foreign
country.

73, kelly
ve4xt