Re: [TowerTalk] Tower foundations

To: "Jim Lux" <jimlux@earthlink.net>, <garyschafer@comcast.net>,"'Talk Tower'" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower foundations
From: "Bob Maser" <bmaser@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 18:30:54 -0500
My neighbor who is in construction says all I have to do is dig around the
existing block and drill some holes in the side and push some rebar into the
holes.  I'm planning on putting more rebar where the new concrete will go.  As
for depth, I plan on leaving the original depth at 3 feet and go to 4 feet
where the new concrete "surround" goes.  From what I've been reading, the
cementing should be no problem.

Bob W6TR