[TowerTalk] What relay do Ameritron and Array Solutions use intheir coax

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] What relay do Ameritron and Array Solutions use intheir coax switchs?
From: "W7CE" <w7ce@curtiss.net>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 18:24:53 -0700
I am designing a custom coax relay.  I own a couple of Ameritron RCS-8V
switchs and am pretty happy with them, especially since they are rated to
250+ MHz.  I recently looked inside an Array Solutions Ratpak and noticed
that it uses exactly the same relay as the Ameritron.  I've been trying to
figure out who is the manufacturer of this particular relay and after much
time with Google have hit a dead end.  Both switches use a form X (shorting
bar mounted on the two arms at the contacts) SPDT, 12V open-frame relay with
the following marking: X99KP  12VDC  RSCO.  It appears the X99KP is the part
number and RSCO is the vendor name or code.  Does anyone know who makes this
relay?  You can see a picture of it at www.w7ce.com/relay.html.

Thanks & 73,
Clay  W7CE