Re: [TowerTalk] TA-33 Conversion

To: ad8p@wcoil.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TA-33 Conversion
From: Mike Miller <wa0zog@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 13 May 2007 12:42:32 -0500
This is one possibility:  http://www.hamuniverse.com/17metermonobander.html

It involves using a TA33JR and converts it into a 17 meter monobander.  I've
not seen a 12/17 conversion, though.  That'd be something I'd like to see as
well, though, since I think I can get my hands on one of those as well, and I'd
like to put something of that nature above my TA36.

BTW, to the list specifically, anyone got any spare element-to-boom clamps or
boom-to-mast clamps that will work for the TA36?  That should be about all I
need (other than some good ol' elbow grease) to get my old TA36 up in the air.
Would still like to find a TA40KR, though, too.

73,
Mike, WA0ZOG

Message: 7