Re: [TowerTalk] AB Chance anchor installation... How!?!

To: R Atkins <rusty_atkins@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] AB Chance anchor installation... How!?!
From: David Gilbert <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 21:16:42 -0700
You can get hard steel "pikes" at places like Home Depot or other home
improvement stores.  They're about six feet long, just over an inch
thick with a hexagonal cross section, pointed on one end and flattened
on the other.  They sell for around $20 and are used for digging in hard
ground.  You and your strongest buddy are far more likely to get a
hernia than bend one.

73,
Dave   AB7E