Re: [TowerTalk] 160m Inverted L

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 160m Inverted L
From: Tim Duffy K3LR <k3lr@k3lr.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 14:18:09 -0500
Better ground conductivity would help the raise the efficiency of an antenna
using a raised radial installation (with 4 radials 15 feet off the ground for
1.8 MHz) more than one using ground mounted radials (30 or more that are 1/4
wavelength long at 1.8 MHz).

This has also been confirmed while comparing NEC models of both antenna systems.

I am curious what do your models using NEC show over your ground?

73!
Tim K3LR