Re: [TowerTalk] Grounding Standard

To: jim@audiosystemsgroup.com, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Grounding Standard
From: "Pat Barthelow" <aa6eg@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 22:05:35 -0700
Folks:

Judging from what I have seen and read, from the works of Jim at Audio
Systems group,  I put him at a similar Level on matters relating to EMI,
RFI, grounding, and a number of other topics, as our wonder ful master of
the written and technical words on Antennas, Mr LB Cebik.   I did some
internet searching on Grounding and came up with a lot of comprehensive
information and manuals, many of Military origin.  I copy the URLs here for
your reference, and as a possible insomnia cure with late night reading....
enjoy..

http://www.casa.gov.au/rules/1998casr/021/021c99.pdf

http://www.casa.gov.au/rules/1998casr/021/021c99.htm

Grounding/Bonding Book
http://www.contractor-books.com/IA/2005_Soares.htm

Telecomm Tower Grounding/Bonding Course
http://www.electricityforum.com/forums/telecommunications-grounding.html
Panduit  Grounding/Bonding Info
http://www.panduit.com/enabling_technologies/102200.asp

Military Standards Handbook 419A  for Bonding/Grounding
http://www.tscm.com/MIL-HDBK-419A.PDF

Mil Standard Mil STD 188-124B
http://www.tscm.com/MIL-STD-188-124B.PDF

Many Mil Stds re EMI/EMC
http://www.radioing.com/eengineer/military.html

Also: https://acc.dau.mil/CommunityBrowser.aspx?id=122817

Sincerely, Pat Barthelow     aa6eg@hotmail.com
http://www.jamesburgdish.org
Jamesburg Earth Station  Moon Bounce Team

http://www.cq-vhf.com