[TowerTalk] critters and cables

To: <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] critters and cables
From: "Gregg Seidl" <k9kl@centurytel.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 19:21:08 -0500
I have never heard why flooded cables are better,and why critters don't seem
to chew on them as much.I'm fairly certain they chew on other cables because
of the diet they eat.Missing something,most likely salt.Our cows love to
lick the milk hoses because we pre-dip them with iodine which has salt in
it.Funny humans get too much salt and most animals are short.The best way
I've found to get rid of them is a 17 caliber right between the eyes and
then if you can stand it leave the critter there a few days.Seems to make
the others "go away".     Gregg  K9KL   ps when you hit woodchucks or that
size critters with the 17 they can do acrobats  as they fly thru the air??!!