Re: [TowerTalk] Ground System

To: <wc1m@msn.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Ground System
From: "Gary Schafer" <garyschafer@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 20:38:51 -0500

There will be a great amount of capacitive coupling to ground provided by
those long cables even being insulated. A great deal of lightning energy is
connected to earth by capacitance in any ground system. Yes a DC (bare wire)
connection would be better and help more with the low frequency energy
coupling.

73
Gary  K4FMX