Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Restrictions

To: "Carrington, Walter" <Walter.Carrington@umassmed.edu>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Restrictions
From: N1BAA - Jose Castillo <n1baa@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 00:59:27 +0000
N1BAA UPDATE:

After sending the city manager and a few zoning board
members a very nice email, complete with attachment of
PRB-1, their own ByLAWS etc.....and pointing out to them
that they are actually quoting "zoning" for
commercial/wireless instead of amateur radio guidance...
I received a phone call today from the building dept,
stating that after further review, they will grant me
permission for my two requested towers of 65 feet.  After I
get these up in the next 40 days....next spring I will put
in a request to take them to 90 feet.  I just want them
started!  GUYS will of course be at 72 feet from the get go!

Thanks to EVERYONE who emailed me with ideas, thoughts,
attachments etc.....

LQQKs like it is working!!!

HOOOORAY!

Thanks!