Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Restrictions

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Restrictions
From: "James M. Daly" <AD1L@AD1L.COM>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 18:06:33 -0400
Congratulations Jose, it seems you are all set but in case no one has
mentioned it, and for future reference a stronger hand then PRB-1 itself is
the fact that its basic language has been written into Massachusetts General
Laws under directives to city and county officers as to items which may not
be zoned out.
http://www.mass.gov/legis/laws/mgl/40a-3.htm
Please see the last paragraph.

Peace