[TowerTalk] Fw: Rohn 45 Question

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Fw: Rohn 45 Question
From: "Ron Todd" <ron@k4wz.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2007 13:24:40 -0400
I am finishing up 100 foot  Rohn 45. I have a 7 foot flat top section. I
have one TB-3 Thrust bearing on top and one 3 feet down and a Yaesu
G-1000DXA  at the bottom.   I will set the mast in the rotor and align with
top TB-3 and let the TB-3 in the middle float until I am sure all is well.
If this is not the way, I am open for suggestions.

Ron  K4WZ