[TowerTalk] Thanks for all the help....HDX555 arrives tomorrow...

To: "towertalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Thanks for all the help....HDX555 arrives tomorrow...
From: "res1q6fs" <roger.white@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 17:34:51 -0600
The Bobcat is over at my older sons house who is using it this evening. I will
get it back tonight for tomorrow. We'll put the forks on and be ready for the
shipper tomorrow at 8 AM. Weather still holding up thankfully. Talked to UST
earlier and I am ready for tomorrow. I have a digital camera and will get some
more pics. I have a number of the hole, rebar, forms, concrete truck, etc. kind
of like what others have taken on many websites. Thanks for all the replies.

Roger W5RD