Re: [TowerTalk] Ground radial question

To: "Its from Onion" <aredandgold@msn.com>, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Ground radial question
From: "Dan Zimmerman N3OX" <n3ox@n3ox.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2007 15:31:54 -0500
>See http://audiosystemsgroup.com/RFI-Ham.pdf

I just want to SECOND this comment.  Jim clearly put a lot of time
into writing it  and if you read and over time make it part of your
thought process while dealing  with antennas, you'll be able to
eliminate a bunch of noise issues.

It's a very good resource.  It's especially good for the "my antenna
is OK but how can I make it *BETTER*?" sort of question, just like you
asked.  It gets into subtle points about RFI that aren't as simple as
finding the noise generator and unplugging it or adding ferrites to
high heaven!

73 and Happy Holidays,
Dan