Re: [TowerTalk] 160 RX antenna

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 160 RX antenna
From: "Dan Zimmerman N3OX" <n3ox@n3ox.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 21:47:22 -0500
By the way, a down-in-my-noise* K9YC came back to me last night in the
Stew like I was running a kilowatt into a full size vertical...

He can sure hear... because he knows what he's talking about, most likely:

So, again, I'll plug this because it's great:

http://www.audiosystemsgroup.com/RFI-Ham.pdf

73,
Dan

*I think it's a streetlight, and I've verified that it's largely
*radiated* noise because I get a beautiful result when I rotate the
flag and measure the pattern with G4FGQ's polar plot using that noise
as a source ;-)