Re: [TowerTalk] worlds biggest yagi

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] worlds biggest yagi
From: "Al Williams" <alwilliams@olywa.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 16:34:42 -0700
Out of curiosity I added 9 directors to a 4 el yagi model in EZNEC.  Same
spacing and length as the two already existing directors.  The gain
increased with each added until the 9th element was added and was about 1.4
db above the 4 el and then steadily decreased to the 13th element which then
was .27 db lower than the 4 el.
However, the elevation angle at max gain steadily decreased from 26 degrees
to 18 degrees!
I didn't attempt any optimizing.  Hope  some may be interested in this
result?
 k7puc