Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn 45 55 anti climb

To: towertalk@contesting.com, daron@wilson.org
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn 45 55 anti climb
From: K7LXC@aol.com
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 19:23:46 EDT

In a message dated 3/30/2008 8:29:07 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,

>>  Did you think about asking the  manufacturer?

>  Sure, and when they open I will.  I  figured in the mean time I would pose
the simple question to a group of  folks very interested in towers.  Simply,
has anyone installed them,  and if so, how did you do it.  I guess that is
too complicated a  question.

>  I got lots of responses from folks that couldn't  answer the question, but
frankly that's not a lot of help!

    Well, you pays your money and takes your chances.  In this case, you
posted the question to the wrong reflector. You asked a  question about a
commercial tower installation to a bunch of amateurs,  approximately 1% of
which have
anti-climb panels of any ilk installed on their  tower. You should have posted
your question to the tower-pro Yahoo group. I'll  guarantee you that they'd
have answers for you.

    And yes, threads can go in many directions;  some of which might even be
helpful.

Cheers,
Steve      K7LXC
TOWER TECH -