Re: [TowerTalk] Full body harness

To: "'Paul Christensen'" <w9ac@arrl.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Full body harness
From: "David Calder" <towertalk@n4zkf.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 14:15:19 -0400
Miller makes a light one that works fine for running up the tower and doing
some work.
DBI/SALA also make a nice one.

For hanging in the air for hours I prefer a  DBI/SALA Exofit. They are more
money but
easier on the butt and legs after hanging for some time. It weighs more also
but has a
removable butt sling.

Dave
n4zkf