Re: [TowerTalk] Rotator question

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rotator question
From: "Rob Locher W7GH" <rob@idiompress.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2008 09:44:14 -0700
Gary N5PHT said:

> Greetings,
>
> I am considering the Idiom Press modification kit for the T2X / HamIV
> rotators.  Does anyone know how to reach Idiom Press?
> Been leaving messages since Dayton and no response?
>
> Hope this is not considered off topic.
>
> 73 de N5PHT, Gary

Greetings all,

This is Rob, W7GH from Idiom Press.  I took over the day-to-day running of
the business from my father Bob W9KNI several months ago.

I've made several rookie mistakes in running Idiom Press.  I made the
mistake of not having enough inventory at Dayton this year, and I've been
dealing with a backlog ever since.  I've been working like crazy to catch
up, and I should be caught up by the end of next week.

I realize that I've been difficult to reach lately, and I apologize to all
the people whom I've inconvenienced.  Once I'm caught up, then customer
service will be much more prompt.  In the meantime I'm doing the best that
I can.

73,
- Rob W7GH
Partner