[TowerTalk] Beware Idiom Press

To: 'Rob Locher W7GH' <rob@idiompress.com>, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Beware Idiom Press
From: Doug Renwick <ve5ra@sasktel.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 10:56:41 -0600
Has anyone noticed an improvement with this company since Rob's email of
July 3, 2008?  Comments posted on eham and my experience indicate no
improvement.  Anybody have comments?

Doug

Greetings all,

This is Rob, W7GH from Idiom Press.  I took over the day-to-day running
of
the business from my father Bob W9KNI several months ago.

I've made several rookie mistakes in running Idiom Press.  I made the
mistake of not having enough inventory at Dayton this year, and I've
been
dealing with a backlog ever since.  I've been working like crazy to
catch
up, and I should be caught up by the end of next week.

I realize that I've been difficult to reach lately, and I apologize to
all
the people whom I've inconvenienced.  Once I'm caught up, then customer

service will be much more prompt.  In the meantime I'm doing the best
that
I can.

73,
- Rob W7GH