Re: [TowerTalk] Rotator question

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rotator question
From: "Gary Stone" <n5pht@arrl.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 18:55:01 -0500
Greetings,

Thanks for the response but I probably didn't post clearly.  I know Idiom
Press phone number and email.  It is on their page at idiompress.com

But, I have left numerous messages on the phone and email and even talked to
the owner's Father (the person who started Idiom Press) and he said he would
pass the message to his son.  Perhaps he is too busy to process orders or
got sick.  Just wondered if anyone knew?
Hope all is well with him.

Their web page:

http://www.idiompress.com/

And in e-ham the kit to turn the Ham IV/Tailtwister into a hands free
rotator control box is very highly spoken of but I can't seem to talk to
Idiom Press about them?

73 de N5PHT, Gary

On Wed, Jul 2, 2008 at 6:16 PM, Lee Wical <leewical@lava.net> wrote:

> have you tried www.google.com and search?
>

> At 11:06 AM 7/2/2008, you wrote:
>
>> Greetings,
>>
>> I am considering the Idiom Press modification kit for the T2X / HamIV
>> rotators.  Does anyone know how to reach Idiom Press?
>> Been leaving messages since Dayton and no response?
>>
>> Hope this is not considered off topic.
>>
>> 73 de N5PHT, Gary

****** Gary Stone, N5PHT ******
**** 347 CR 1250 ****