Re: [TowerTalk] Tashjian Towers

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tashjian Towers
From: HR Myler <h.myler@ee.lamar.edu>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 22:24:01 -0500
On Aug 1, 2008, at Friday|August 1, 2008|10:36 AM, thomas.a.hall@verizon.com
  wrote:

> Has anyone had any problems when ordering a tower from Tashjian
> Towers (or
> is it just me)? Status updates, major delays, unreturned phone
> calls, etc,
> again, is it just me?
>
>                                                             Just
> wondering
> if it's only me?
> Thanks..  73'  Tom  N3ZC

No, not at all. What you have described is apparently their normal
modus operandi given my experience. They do build a good tower though.
I think they just do the company on the side, when not busy with day
jobs. Keep at it, we finally received our order about 12 months late
if memory serves.

KC4ZVF