Re: [TowerTalk] Tashjian Towers

To: "'Richards'" <jruing@ameritech.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tashjian Towers
From: "Todd Coulter" <coulter@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2008 15:10:26 -0400
When I bought my tower from Karl Tashjian, he would not let me order my
tower from him until he provided me with the engineering prints and
calculations that I would need to submit and I had my building permit in
hand.

Karl went out of his way when other tower manufacturers (US Tower
included) would not help with the requirements that I had to meet here
in Broward county Florida which is a 140 mph, 3 second area. He gave me
all of the information that I needed to provide to a local and Florida
certified P.E.

I would highly recommend Tashjian Towers and Karl. The tower that I
bought is excellent.

                                                         Good Luck,
                                                              Todd
                                                             N4JRZ

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and any files transmitted with it
are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they
are addressed and may contain confidential and privileged information
protected by law. If you received this e-mail in error, any review, use,
dissemination, distribution, or copying of the e-mail is strictly
prohibited. Please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and
delete all copies from your system.