[TowerTalk] Tashjian Tower Orders

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tashjian Tower Orders
From: "mrlogs" <mrlogs@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2008 07:44:39 -0400
Just an FYI to anyone ordering a tower from Tashjian Towers..I placed my order
in May, was told the end of July, then, the end of August, then, the end of
September, now, I was told yesterday (by Karl himself..yes..amazingly..I
actually got hold of him!)..October! ...(and I bought the base "up front" and
put it in in June..I've now had a nice slab in my yard for 3 months...) To top
it off..I went ahead (in June) and paid-off my order..Now I have a base in my
yard & maybe a tower coming some day.(maybe) & my money's gone..This has left a
bad taste in my mouth..I oughta have butt kicked and head examined! Anyone else
go thru this crap with them?

                                                               73'..  Tom  N3ZC