Re: [TowerTalk] Tashjian Tower Orders

To: mrlogs <mrlogs@verizon.net>, towertalk@contesting.com, Bill Gillenwater <gillie@pa.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tashjian Tower Orders
From: Tom Anderson <andersonww5l@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2008 08:03:25 -0700 (PDT)
I've been trying for months to get the "right" set of standoffs for my W51
crank up from Tashjian.  They sent me the ones for a larger tower and the
standoffs, at least the first one, won't tighten up enough, even using a
shorter bolt with fulkl, rather than partial threads, to the tower.

They say they're going to send them, but nothing yet and I started back before
Visalia, and even talked to a woman in the Tashjian booth there, about getting
the right standoffs.

Tom, WW5L